Does the idea of changing vehicles every few years, having lower monthly payments, and greater overall flexibility sound like a breath of fresh air? If you answered, "I like the sound of that!" then a lease deal on a new sedan, crossover, SUV, or performance model from Audi of Hoffman Estates is the ideal option for you. With incentives and special offers direct from the factory, our Audi dealership in Hoffman Estates, IL helps drivers get into German-engineered driving machines with affordable monthly payments and little money down.
What is an Audi lease?
- Ownership: When you lease a vehicle, you do not own it. You pay to use it during the term of your lease, allowing you to drive the latest models
- Payment: Since you pay for the vehicle's depreciation, plus applicable taxes and fees, instead of the purchase price, you can drive a premium vehicle for less than you might with financing over a similar term
- Mileage: We offer a variety of mileage options for you to choose from that will meet your driving needs. Whatever you choose as your base mileage option, you'll retain the opportunity to purchase additional miles later on
- Wear and use: A normal amount of wear and use is covered under your lease. Additional charges will apply for excessive wear and use, such as dents or chipped glass, at the end of your lease term
What to do when my Audi lease ends
- Return your car to Audi of Hoffman Estates, and walk away from it
- If you have equity in the leased vehicle, you can apply it to a new lease deal
- If you love your Audi and don't want to give it up, you can finance the remaining value and keep it